Monday 31 October 2011

Happy Birthday Sister

Happy Birthday is like a celebration of a newly born.
Today your sister's birthday? I know many of you must be thinking what to write.









You are thinking of unique creative ideas that makes your sister very, very happy.
You can give greetings in funny way like:-
"Happy Birthday on your very special day, I hope that you don't die before you eat your cake. "
"When I turned two I was really anxious, because I’d doubled my age in a year. I thought, if this keeps up, by the time I’m five I’ll be 64."
"I’m not going to make any age related jokes because I genuinely feel bad about how old you are."
"A birthday means new dreams to dream, new thoughts to think, a whole new year, to try a million good things and you're just the girl to try them, to think them, to dream them. Happy Birthday."

Now i find you got idea what to write on greeting card for your sister.
What shall i gift her?
Watch her 7 days back before birthday. Check to make sure what see reads, eat, dresses, favorite color.
Or
Simply take a small basket add what she likes to read, nice dress, jewelery, perfume, mobiles, fresh flower, purse, shoes.
Girls always likes to receive gifts.
Select any one item and present your gift to your sister as this is my creative ideas that make gift more personalized and of her taste after all she is your sister and happy moments comes only once a year.
Happy Birthday:)


No comments:

Post a Comment